Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Agony will not end....

..... for another 2 weeks.  You've got to be kidding me.   And so I wait.

I've had an unexpected rest, due to injury, but not from running or training - not sure if that's good or bad.  I think when I teach body mechanics as part of my job, this might be considered bad.  Too short to lift a heavy picnic table "using my legs" I did in my neck and upper back.  Dave  to the rescue, again, still, thank goodness.  I don't know why Tower doesn't have "frequent flyer cards" - 10 treatments, then a free one.  Went from a very painful "dead, numb arm" to recovering arm.  Thanks Dave.

Going to try to take in the Tour of Alberta cycling race this weekend.  Closest I've been to a peloton was last year at the Banff Gran Fondo when they altered the course to have 2 loops of Minnewanka and I was passed by the peloton - fast, the sound a big WHOOOSH, and they're gone.  So cool!

Happy training - keep your fingers crossed for me.
Ciao Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment