OK, let's not get carried away, but I haven't left the house since Sunday, when I didn't get my hot tub after the track workout b/c I forgot my bathing suit.
- 3 days without work isn't too stressful, but having to get up to call in sick disturbs my rest and recovery.
- The weather hasn't enticed me to go out, so it's been a "drug free" cold. Maybe that's the issue. I'm definitely a druggie when it comes to the sniffles. The more the better and in combination. (hmmm, should I be admitting to that and putting it in writing - obviously I'm delusional b/c I've had no drugs!)
- Amazing how often the phone rings with stupid telemarketers when you're home during the day.
- You can never underestimate the power of a nap or even 2!
- Being home to allow the guy in to fix my lack of heat wasn't part of the plan, but having heat when it's been -30'C many days in a row has been helpful.
Needless to say, no gym workouts this week. Hope to get back at it on Sat. Not doing a time trial though, I'll still be recovering.... (glad I have good numbers from Dec.)